The Bellagio, unlike many of Las Vegas’ other hotels, oozes charm and sophistication in a more traditional sense. The hotel is themed after an Italian palazzo, consisting of rooms, suites and villas all with stunning traditional decor and mixed with modern spacious amenities. Located on The Strip, explorers will find plenty to do in the heart of ‘Sin City’. Boasting its very own art gallery, botanical garden, and choreographed water fountain show, the ‘Ocean’s Eleven’ movie featured hotel is not short on entertainment outlets to satisfy all guests needs.
2) Five outdoor pools, 4 spas and 52 private cabanas in a Mediterranean courtyard setting (seasonal)
3) Salon Bellagio: facials, manicures and pedicures
4) "The Bank Nightclub at Bellagio"
5) "Hyde Bellagio"
6) Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
7) 2 casual dining restaurants and 5 quick eats outlets
8) Lago, an Italian restaurant by Julian Serrano
9) Two wedding chapels and Terrace of Dreams
10) The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
11) Fine Shops & Boutiques at Via Bellagio
12) The Fountains of Bellagio
13) Golf at "Shadow Creek" - One of the nation's most exclusive and top rated golf courses.
14) Wi-Fi access
15) Laptops available
17) Boarding pass printing
18) Line passes to Buffet & Cafe Bellagio
19) Floral arrangements upon request
20) Spa/Salon appointments
21) Nightclub VIP table reservations