• Great Barrier Reef is a great attraction in Cairns, where tourists witness the amazing marine life and get stunned with the facts. It is the oldest living corals in the world. There are more than 2,000 different kinds of fish and more than 500 species of coral polyps. It’s a must visit destination.
• Sydney’s Harbour Bridge is one of the popular attractions that one will surely want to visit and experience the attractive lighting and cool weather. It’s a bridge that joins North Sydney and South Sydney. The scenery attracts most of the vacationers.
• Brisbane Wheel of Brisbane enables vacationers to witness the city beautifully. Its best to enjoy wheel ride at night.
• Melbourne is the coastal capital and it is the largest, dynamic and cosmopolitan city of Australia. Here vacationers can get indulge in between large gardens and parks. One can also experience rich culture and arts closely.
• Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is a natural attraction which is quite spectacular and people love witnessing it. The red rocks and rising domes of the place catches eyes of every vacationer and make them stunned with its beauty. It is the home to both Uluru and Kata Tjuta.
• Located in Sydney, Bondi Beach is a beautiful beach to explore and get indulged in between diverse water activities. It’s a wonderful place for backpackers, billionaires, surfers and sunbathers. So don’t miss visiting here.
Best Time to Visit Australia
The best time to travel Australia are September – November, March – May, and June – August (cool, but not really cold). These pleasing weathers will definitely make your journey fantastic. So, book your cheap flights to Australia at Dial4Travel. You may get the tickets of diverse airlines such as Emirates, Qantas Airways, Cathay Pacific, Etihad Airways, Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways, Virgin Australia, etc. So get your tickets booked at low airfare from Dial4Travel.